Monday, January 12, 2009

My "Interesting" Weekend

Well, I woke up around 245pm on Friday.
Proceeded to get in a car accident in which I was the one who hit the other car in the rear.
That obviously didn't make my day start off very well.
I got home after picking my sister up from McDonald's (where the accident took place)
and got somewhat reprimanded and lectured by my boss.
Even more fun.
After being somewhat scolded by MM, I chilled around at home working on the things he was asking for. Met up with Rick to discuss further options and solutions to our problems.
Then, we went bowling, then ate at JJ's and talked for hours about whatever human intellect willed us to talk about.
Got home at 5am.

Never slept Friday night/Saturday morning due to the excitement of finding out I got accepted to CSUF (finally!) I stayed awake so I could tell my parents.
Spent some hour or so filling out my FAFSA, my family left me home alone.
I watched movies for hours and then fell asleep at 3pm.
Woke up at 445pm to my mom bitching about how I didn't do her errands.
I didn't wana hear it, I went back to sleep.
Finally woke up at 2am.

Didn't sleep Saturday night/Sunday morning.
Used the elliptical for 30 mins.
Watched even more television/movies.
Finally had the balls to tell my mom about my car accident, 48 hours after the fact.
Spent some time on the phone making a claim on insurance.
Mom yelled at me on the phone, made me feel like shit.
I cried & slept.
Woke up at 1am.

Still awake 'til now, doing something for my mom online.

Wonderful isn't it?

I sleep to avoid my emotions.

No comments: