Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Blog vs. Diary

I think I tend to write a diary entry more than I blog because I don't have a camera.

Long story short, some stupid bitch who called herself my friend, that I used to be down for, jacked my camera one drunken night and laughed about it in my face when I asked her if she had it. Turns out she hid it in someone's car, now the female that owns the car is fuckin' too dope to kick it 'cus she's married to the boyfriend and won't pick up my calls to give me my long lost camera.

Yeahhh fucking shady ass bitches.

I learned that female promoters are dumb and it's better to be friends with them first, then to only be friends through promotion. 21XL is ten times doper than Aces ever was and I'm damn proud to say that.

And as time goes on, I understand the female gender more and more, but despise them even more than that. I feel like I don't give a shit for one of my "best friends" anymore, she's acting dumb. I don't know who she is anymore and none of her "original" homies do either. She's too cool to kick it, she loves her new friends more. She doesn't even hit me up when she comes into town, super whack.

Okay I think I'm venting on some random shit.

So I just woke up and I have to teach at 7pm, it's now 518pm and I'm mad lazy. I have to hop in the shower and go over my lesson plan still. Ughhh.

And I've decided that my new years resolutions are..No more second guesses on a guy that I COULD give the benefit of the doubt to, chances are if he fucks up and acts stupid once, he'll do it again, so get over it. uhh..lose weight, seriously, beer = pudge. andddd I don't know.

I'm overlly distracted by all my thoughts right now, I'll bullshit this later.

No comments: