Thursday, February 26, 2009

Valentine's Day

I never updated about Valentine's Day did I?

Well, I spent my Valentine's Day weekend with some of the greatest people in my life. My best friend Joanna Guo, my 21XL FamBam & our 21XL Honorary Groupies [: It was dopeness really.

But the one person who made my Valentine's the greatest was C.L. If you know 'bout it dope, if you don't know, you can try, but I might not tell much. We don't really want people all up in our bizness.

Here's some photos from our mini-vacay:

My Best Friend (9+ Years) & I


The One Who Makes Me Nervous


KimiLove One Of Our Honorary Groupies & She Knows It!


Birthday Boys!


The Craziest Looking Bathroom Ever


Dopest Flix of Jayarr & Joanna, That They DON'T Remember


Girls x1


Girls x2


Girls x3


Group Flix


Girls x4


Bunny


Very Artistic Candid Pix That I Didn't Know Jan Took


There's Soooooo Many Pictures. Check Any Of Our Facebooks or Myspaces For Albums.

I gotta finish getting ready for scuela. Cheerios!

No comments: