Monday, May 4, 2009

I Guess

I guess I need to find the time to update this thing and somehow gain more followers to motivate me to do so. TK's blog is always so fucking cool. I got my digital camera stolen about two years ago by someone I thought was my friend and the bitch hasn't given it back yet. But now I have a Blackberry Curve 8320, so I should start taking pictures with it and blogging about my crazy lifestyle.

Let's start with Thursday for now (no pictures, I'll start this coming weekend). I managed Level 3, we had a special event and lots of industry people came out to support and party. We had live performances by Fanny Pak, NSU Modern, Supreme Soul, Collide Dance Company, Asylum, MDot and Mark Kanemura from SYTYCD. We had special guest appearances by Jabbawockeez, Super Crew, Team Millennia, Quest Crew, Kaba Modern, ASIID and Lil' Mama. All in all it was a pretty sick night.

Friday I woke up late and bounced out to Cal Poly Pomona Barkada's Philipino Culture Night, which was pretty funny. Went out to support the GK$ (Game Killa$) Fam, bought em' flowers and everything. BMod did a sick job on their set and the homies who performed/acted were hilarious and very convincing. Went to eat at Banana Bay afterwards then hit up the Barkada afterparty which turned out to be walking distance from my house.

Saturday, last night I went to Zeta Epsilon Tau fraternity and Gamma Epsilon Omega fraternity's Installations and afterparty. It was super dope to chill with my sisters and my bros. I fucking love my Zeta family line, they are the shiiit for sure, FYF up!! If you don't know FYF stands for FUCK YOUR FAMILY! haha Kinda reminds you of FYS.M hahaha. Only a few will know what I meant by that.

Tonight I went to Lucky Strike Lanes, drank absolutely too many beers, went to eat Pho Hoa afterwards and now I'm home.

Yay 21XL & yay for cowsins like Mattchew Palis, they make my life awesome.

This week:
Thurs - Level 3 w/Far East Movement and Barkada Modern
Fri - Vegas w/DBC
Sat - Annual (Highlands) Club BBQ w/City of Angels, Usual Suspects, Crowd Creators and 21XL
Sun - probably Lucky Strike, if not studying my ass off.

Can't wait for this weekend.

Yee